Customer Service Professional
To provide a superior level of Customer Service that demonstrates flexibility, reliability, and responsiveness that meets or exceeds the expectations of our customers.
- Efficiently and accurately perform data entry of customer orders on KBC’s Account Mate/VAM
- Effectively communicate, in a clear and concise style and pleasant demeanor, with customers/clients to efficiently resolve typical business issues
- Listen carefully and with empathy to customers, and make sound business decisions adequate to respond to their needs
- Willingly perform a variety of duties on a rotating basis
(Education, Experience, and Skills)
- High school diploma or GED, some college courses beyond high school is a plus
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus
- Some relevant experience in a customer care/call center environment
- Keying skills and some knowledge of windows-based applications
- A positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees within KBC as well as with vendors and the public
- The willingness and ability to learn the product line as well as policies and procedures
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to participate as a team player
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Required to sit for long periods of time with or without accommodation.
Typical office environment. The noise level is usually moderate. Work shifts may vary from standard business hours.