Driver & Warehouse Associate
Kitchen & Bath Creations (KBC) is one of the top cabinet distributors in the Mid-Atlantic area. We offer stock, semi-custom, and custom cabinetry on a turn-key installed basis.
KBC is seeking a Warehouse Associate to provide cabinet and countertop delivery from our warehouse to and inside residential dwellings with a “can-do” attitude. The team member will provide specialized warehouse tasks as necessary. These include, but are not limited to, loading, unloading, and order pulling while adhering to all safety procedures.
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of work environment
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Counting and confirming load contents
- Inspecting load contents for damage and faults
- Communicating errors to relevant parties
- Delivering load in an accessible manner
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 18 years of age or older
- The ability to act as a team player
- Work experience as a general laborer, preferably in a warehouse
- Ability to operate pallet jack/hand truck
- Completion of a background investigation and drug screening
- Physically strong, agile and, dexterous
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance
- Available to work extended hours
- Maintain a Class-C driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Experience driving a conventional delivery truck with a 24-foot box and liftgate (GVW 25999 lbs.)
- Ability to read and interpret common business documents including packing slips and load manifests
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with teammates and supervisor
- Ability to add, subtract and multiply, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Speak, hear, read and understand English
- Lift/carry/move up to 50 pounds unassisted in a physical environment
- Lift/carry/move up to 150 pounds assisted in a physical environment
- Stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, including, but not limited to, bending, or squatting
- Climb stairs with product in the performance of delivery
Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, and loud noises.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary + Commission
- Health Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation time