Sales Support Coordinator
We are seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for providing sales support through a variety of functions from customer greeting and qualification to administrative review and processing of sales orders. Additionally, you will perform a wide variety of data entry and clerical tasks to support the KBC customer service and sales teams.
- Effectively review and collect data needed for sales orders using standardized processes and procedures. Provide KBC customer service with “clean orders”
- Key and/or verify original orders in Account Mate/VAM, KBC’s Order and Billing System
- Receive and understand schedules, selections, purchase orders, and warranty requests from Builders and retail customers through electronic and/or internet-based systems
- Perform pre-calls for delivery and installation, as needed, to confirm builder’s delivery and installation
- Notify customers and builder of any scheduling, installation, delivery, or shortages from pre-call
- Research and coordinate service/warranty requests with KBC customer service and sales teams
- Effectively prioritize and manage day-to-day activities to create an exceptional customer experience both internally and externally
- Manage customer traffic at assigned showroom. Greet, qualify, and answer pre-design questions
- Assist in coverage at unassigned locations as needed
- Perform receptionist functions, as necessary
- Develop an extensive knowledge product base
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED; some college courses beyond high school preferred
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in a customer service and/or fast paced call center environment
- Advanced keyboarding skills required
- knowledge of Windows based programs and Microsoft office applications
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- The ability to work in a team environment
Ability to read, and interpret common business documents including reports, charts, graphs and diagrams. Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers/clients, members of the business community and public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and diagrams.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Typical office environment. The noise level is usually moderate. Work shifts may vary from standard business hours.
- The initial training for this roll will be conducted in our Columbia, Maryland office and will be on a Monday through Friday schedule (8:00-4:30)
- If assigned to a store location, the schedule may change (actual hours may vary by location)
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary + Commission
- Health Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation time