Kitchen & Bath Cabinet Service Technician
To provide warranty and service support for kitchen install and supply-only projects. Handle any warranty and service requests to satisfy the builder’s requirement for warranty, service, or customer satisfaction.
- Perform service or warranty repairs, adjustments, or replacements as needed to satisfy customer requirements
- Develop extensive product knowledge
- Determine through inspection, if necessary, the extent of a warranty or service issue as requested by customer service
- Perform installations if necessary
- Repair, replace, or adjust cabinets
- Assist in warehouse as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 to 5 years of experience with cabinet installation and repair
- Ability to build effective business relationships
- Excellent reasoning ability and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to act as a team player
- Ability to read and interpret common business documents including reports
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients and respond to common inquiries or complaints
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift and move a minimum of 75 pounds.
Typical office and construction site environment. The noise level is moderate to high. Significant travel around town is required. Work shifts may vary from standard business hours. Occasional weekend work and extended evening hours are required.
Central Maryland, including Baltimore, Southern Maryland, and District of Columbia
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary + Commission
- Health Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation time