Multi-Family Sales Representative
We are currently seeking a Multi-Family Sales Representative who will provide overall customer service, relationship building, and project management to Multi-Family Sales Builder customers. This dynamic sales professional will lead in contact with assigned customers, assist in preparation of quotations and 20/20 designs, monitor orders through the entire journey, including entry, sales, warehouse, delivery, fabrication, and the installation process.
If you have experience in the Multi-Family building materials industry, apply today!
- Excellent project management skills, with emphasis on driving sales order to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to resolve problems while soothing the customer
- Strong team player skills, functioning well with warehouse, production, and administration
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Ability to gain personal credibility with customers and team members
- Good stress management/composure skills
(Education, Experience and Skills)
- Secondary education or commiserate experience in design, architecture, construction management, or related business preferred
- Three plus years of experience in sales project management, preferably in the building material industry with kitchen and bath design
- Proficient use of 20/20 design for kitchen and bath layouts required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel in particular
Central Maryland, including Baltimore, Southern Maryland, District of Columbia, and Southern Pennsylvania