You have probably heard the expression “measure twice and cut once”. This is excellent advice and we are so happy that you want to use our measurement guide to help with the remodelling of your new kitchen.
In this guide you will receive:
- How to factor in windows and doors.
- The importance of the work triangle
- how to measure and define ceiling heights
- What units to use to define the measurement of your kitchen
- Layout options for you to consider
- A design meeting checklist
- Printable graph paper
Fill out the form below to receive your kitchen measurement guide.